Thursday, November 12, 2009

Extra Extra read all about it!

Olivia Jules Salmon arrived 10 days early on November 10th, 2009 at 8:12am. She was 7 lbs 4 oz and measured 18 1/2 inches long. We were so excited when labor began at 1:30am and my water broke at 4:30am. We arrived to the hospital at 5am and and I was ready to "go" at 7am so we started pushing. It was a lot of work, David and our Doula, Angie Parker, were amazing labor coaches. I could not have had the experience I did without their incredible support! David was a champion encourager! Here are some pictures from her first few hours! We feel incredibly blessed and cannot stop thanking God for this wonderful miracle.















1 comment:

  1. "Congratulations" mommy and daddy!!!! Olivia is so adorable. I was so excited to hear about her arrival. God Bless
    Hugs,
    j

    ReplyDelete