Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...

David, Olivia, my mom and I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I had been a bit under the weather with an ear infection and a fever Saturday so I was in bed till late Sunday morning but once I got up and dressed we were out the door and headed to Dallas for the afternoon. I was online last week and found this great gourmet brunch, art fair, and home tour on this Historic block called Swiss Avenue in Dallas. The food was wonderful, they had a live jazz band and we spent the rest of the day parading through million dollar homes from the early 1900s to newly renovated ones. It was a beautiful overcast day and a great time with family. We will definitely be doing that again! We hope you all had a incredible weekend and enjoyed time with your families. Cheers to moms!






No comments:

Post a Comment