Monday, April 11, 2011

Just when you thought she couldn't get any cuter...pig tails!

Last month I turned 30 and had a wonderful day of celebrating! I spent the entire day with Olivia, we met daddy at little park and had lunch together. Then what I thought was going to be a casual dinner with a couple people turned out to be a big surprise party at one of my best friends houses with a bunch of my great friends!! It was so much fun and I felt very special. Looking foward to my 30s, life just keeps getting better!


David bought me and Olivia matching "Mazel" tops, mazel meaning well wishes, good luck, etc. :) I have wanted them for months and love them!







I was SUPER excited when I realized I could get Olivia's hair into pig tails. :) They are my favorite and I can't get enough of her with lil piggies. haha






No comments:

Post a Comment